Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How long have you been a professional photographer?
I have been in the business of capturing weddings and family photo sessions for 15 years (300+ weddings experience).
- How many edited photos will we receive?
Every session and wedding is different! My aim is to provide you with as many photos as possible that reflect every beautiful moment of the occasion, so that you have good memories to look back on.
- Family photo session: usually 100-200 finalized images;
- Couple photo session: usually 300-500 finalized images;
- Wedding: usually 1400-1800 finalized images.
- What if we are camera shy?
This is definitely not a problem. I usually like to meet with you beforehand so that we can get to know each other and to ensure that you feel comfortable and like yourselves during the photo session.
- How many photographers will be there at our wedding?
Our main wedding package includes two photographers, although there is an option for just one photographer.
- Do you help with establishing the wedding timeline?
If you would like my recommendations, I would be more than happy to help you!
- Where should we have our photos taken?
Based on your wishes and my professional experience, I can give you plenty of recommendations about possible locations during our meeting.
- What if the weather conditions happen to be bad?
There is really no need to worry - we can still make beautiful photos even in the rain!
- What is the expected delivery time of the final images?
For weddings, I guarantee to deliver within 3-4 weeks. For any other photo sessions it usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- Do you offer photo books?
Weddings always include photo albums.
- Do you offer drone services for weddings?
Being a passionate drone user, I always have one with me, ready to use, whenever possible and allowed.
- What is the reservation procedure?
It is very simple: after the contract is signed and the deposit is met, booking is complete!
- Where are you located? Do you travel for weddings? How does travel organization work?
I live in Moldova, but I am more than happy to travel! I love destination photo sessions, so far I have been lucky to visit Ireland, Faroe Islands, Italy, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Ukraine, Spain and Romania. Organization depends a lot on your wedding location, so let’s get in touch to talk about all the details to avoid any unexpected costs. I would be glad to assist you with all the travel management.